The Titan 1C facility was built in the early 1960s at a cost of $170,000,000. It was designed as a virtual underground city with independent power, water, sewer, kitchen, bathrooms, sleeping quarters, and air filtration.
Price: 3.4 Million
Approx. 50,000 square feet of total floor space
- Three 160 ft tall missile silos approx. 10,000 sq ft eachThree 4 story equipment terminal buildings approximately 6,000 sq ft each
- Two 6 story antenna silos approximately 3000 sq ft each
- One 100 foot (base) diameter control dome building
- One 130 foot (base) diameter power dome building
- Nearly ½ mile of tunnels 9 feet in diameter 40 feet below ground level
- One entry portal approximately 65 feet deep and 40 feet in diameter.
- Two deep wells
Site Size: 19 Acres (827,640 Sq. Ft.)
- • 37 fenced acres
- • 210 total acres
Airport: 20 minutes from Denver International Airport